Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Autophile


 

Autophile:


I had fake friends who left me alone. 
I saw beautiful face with the heart of stone, 
I was tired of being betrayed and crying.
All I heard them, they were lying, 
One fine day I left them all.
I surrounded myself with boundaries of walls, 
Which no one dare to climb again
Fakeness of people doesn't bother me anymore.
I created my own friendship door,
And suddenly, my giggle just burst into laughter.
I became my own best friend.
and my best ever critic thereafter,
while you are wishing all your friends today
don't forget to wish yourself,
at the end of the day, you will rely on you.
And no one understands you better than you do.


-Hrishikesh Madiwal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Contact Us Blog: The creative pen Email Address: hrishikeshmadiwal6@gmail.com Phone No: 7259279179